This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

29 August 2008

Friends Don't Set Friends on Fire

XD XD
Another random title. I like this title! XD

I decided I wanna add a new feature to my blog. "Random Quotes," I'll call it. And I'll start off with a really funny George Bush quote. Thank goodness for my Law&Justice class! It's a blast. :D
And yes, I'm aware that that rhymes.

See the new taggie? It's self-explanatory, and whenever it's down there, it means this blog came from school. HOORAY! :D :D

And, err... if I were at home, I'd list the highlights to my chat with netsirK and Verja. Boy, it's like a barrel o' monkeys! We made up a new word: googballs. XD XD A Verja-sponsored typo-turned into a new word! XD

And, uh... I think that's all I need to note!

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*mad* i was gonna get on at 2 AM but for some reason dad is stuck at a bored...I mean...board meeting and mom has to talk to him for SOME STRANGE REASON and now she's like "well dad's not here you guys might have to do that some other time"
WELL I DONT WANNA!! I WANNA CHAT NOOOOW.
I don't see why she can't wait till dad comes home and talk with him before she starts denying me from fun. >:-(
*mad*
Why can't yall live in EUROPE?
I want you to live in europe.
*snarl snarl*

netsirK said...

I started a trend. :D Now y'all have little comment notes. I feel special.

I like your the post's title, too.

Googballs foreva!