This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

16 August 2008

Blah...

Ai... I'm at a terridble loss.

I have NO clue what to blog!! Gasp.


Perhaps another captioned pic. Tons of peeps have already seen it, but it's still a favorite of mine.


Does it look familiar?? JfH did a caption contest on this same photo.

Coincidence? I think not!

I had it captioned WAY before then. Besides. I was the one that suggested this photo to John DiBiase. And I left THIS caption for the contest. And it didn't get picked... bummer. But the ones they DID pick are hilarious, so I guess it works out.

"Jody... Jody... Can you hear me? We need you back! With Phil gone, we can't reach the hair quota."

Weird mates. But if Jody DID come back, in a crazy, twisted act... in the same shoes Phil was in when he first joined (played only guitar, asked to play bass, thought it was a cinch...). For me, a dream come true. :p

Oh, good. I blogged. About something. Good, my braindead brain actually thought.

Random: I LOST MY TBN!! I'm mad. My Saturday mornings were spent watching the little kids shows they show EVERY Saturday mornings (and mid-afternoons) on TBN, and now it went to the higher channels! I miss my shows. And I miss my Steelroots Top 10 countdown on INSP. Snarl.

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Your caption should've at least made it into the honorable mention! It suited the pic so well. Silly JFH.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh hey do yall get ABC Kids on saturday mornings?? I remember that we did and whenever we watched it a commercial would come on that has a woman saying, "IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!!! xD Ready? Set? SLIDE! It's saturday! Get outside and have some fun..."

Even my 16/17 and 14 year old cousins knew that commercial.

Ah, the things we teens do