This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

30 January 2009

SONGIES

Hai.
Skittles reminded me of the kewl game of fun. XD :D HERE GOEZ!

1. "But with life, we never know when we're coming up to the end of the road."

2. "You pound the pavement, it don't give or care; this weight ain't yours to bear."

3. "I had a dream last night, and the fact that you weren't there gave me quite the scare."

4. "Your hand restores, Your words make whole, with all my soul, I thank You, I owe You all my devotion."

5. "I dream of growing some wings, I think I'm flying away. Then you point and you spray."

6. "I was sitting there waiting in my room for you; you were waiting for me, too."

7. "You mean so much that Heaven would touch the face of humankind for you."

8. "A child is but for so long, turn around, those days are gone."

9. "Everybody needs somebody comin' alongside."

10. "All these things You said were gonna happen; I'm still afraid, keep me steady in my heart."

11. "The fool lives life for no one else, the slave to love finds real freedom!"

12. "Take a look around, everything is coming down, do you hear the subtle sounds?"

13. "I've got to thank Him for what He has done, praise Him for what He will do."

14. "Why do You draw me? You never left me."

15. "To the prisoner inside this mind of mine, You know I only know so much."

16. "My best-laid plans are in my other pants, [and] the base camp's buried in an avalanche."

17. "Life goes by like a dream. When we die, will it seem that our hearts weren't always on the One?"

18. "All the time in this life can't loose the ties that blind you."

19. "To touch the rose unfearful is to meet the thorn, and pierce the heart's emotion and feel the emptiness no more."

20. "I've heard that positive pop you dig; I'd rather be buried in wet concrete."

21. "I go running to Your mountain, where Your mercy sets me free."

22. "I will be the one that's gonna find you, I will be the one that's gonna guide you."

23. "We all wear the same wrong, but we're covered by God's Holy One."

24. "Burn away this heavy shell holding back my flight."

25. "So tie me to a tree, and let the smoke and ash collect; no, I won't regret to let love do what love will let."

Oh! And as a little bonu (or bonus, if you prefer), guess what this is and where it comes from. ;)

"It's i before e except after c and in sounding like a as in neighbor or weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong, no matter WHAT you say!!"

XD

CZYA

4 comments:

Kristen said...

1. We Live - Superchic[k]

2. Million Pieces (Kissin' Your Cares Goodbye) - Newsboys

3. JOC?

4. Devotion - Newsboys

5. Dear Shame - Newsboys

9. Go (I Wanna Send You) - Newsboys

12. Sounds Paulesque?

13. So familiar!

16. Live in Stereo - Newsboys

17. One - PC3 ??

18. Rescue - Newsboys

20. God is Not a Secret - Newsboys

21. Gah! So familiar! What is that?!

23. Gloria (All God's Children) - Paul Colman

I should know more of these, I'm sure.

That sounds like Dr. Suess. What is it?

CrimeSceneFairy said...

1. It sounds like Can't Go On by uhm. uhhhm. whachamacallit. Group 1 Crew. but i dunno.

2. Million Pieces!!!

3. In the Air - Toby Mac. :D

4. Devotion!!

5. i dunno...

6. thuh older I get. :D

7. uh. i dunno but it sounds kewl. :D

8. ...

9. Goooo!!

10. ...

11. ...

12. What's Goin Doooown. :D :D

13. ...

14. ...

15. ...

16. (XD I love these lyrics) Live in Stereo!!

17. ...

18. AH. I KNOWS THIS. I KNOOOOW IT!!! *looks up because mad at self * Oh. rescyew. I looove that soong

19. ...

20. God is not a Secret!

21. ...

22. AH AH AH AH. i can't think.

23. ...

24. ...

25. ...
well i did awful.
but the last one is from Brian Regan's spelling bee thing. :D

Brittany November said...

Eeep! Tell me! Tell me what it is about the new song?! *Shakes Blueh* I wanna know! :-D
Now let's see:
1- We live by Superchic{k}
2- Million Pieces by newsboys
4- Devotion by newsboys
5- Dear Shame by newsboys
6- The Older I get By Skillet-tee-doo :)
9- Go by newsboys
13- It's Joy by newsboys (Ha! You didn't think anybody was gonna get that one; didn't ya? ;))
14- You're Still There by newsboys. Yet another from the early years. LOL.
16- Live in Sterio by Newsboys
18- Rescue by newsboys
20- God is Not a Secret by newsboys
21- Strong Tower by Kutless
22- Whispers in the Dark by Skillet
25- Show You Love by JOC
Well, that's all I know.

netsirK said...

Warning: I am totally sleep deprived

1. We Live by Superchick
2. Million Pieces by za newsboys
3. In the Air by Toby
4. That's just slightly obvious. XD Devotion by za newsboys
6. Older I Get by Skilletz!
7. Imperfections by the same band as above
8. Ugh. So farmiliar
9. Go by za newsboys
12. What's Goin Down by tMac????
13. Again. So stinkin farmiliar!
16. Live in Stereo by we-both-know-who
18. Rescue by the same artist as above
20. God is Not a Secret by the same artist as above again
21. Strong Tower by Kutless
22. WHISPERS IN DA DARK!