This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

26 January 2009

Gasoline


Don't be frightened or confused when watching this video... this IS Skillet! Just... old-school Skillet. Back when Cooper's voice was noticeably higher. He doesn't have the grit in his vocals just yet... back in '96. :P

"Gasoline," so far, is my favorite off their self-titled album.
Yup. That's the cover. A skillet. "We... were... named... after a frying pan."
:P

The one thing I love about the song itself is that weird sound that I think John is making around the beginning and in some other parts of the song. What? I like it.
As for the video, the camera just does not give Cooper any time with it! Like, maybe a second or two, with the rapidly changing frames, and the strobe it looks like they're using... well, it just makes it look more fast-paced.

But I love the video.
What say you?

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

It's old school Skillet! :D
I agree, I like this WAY better than Saturn and Mr. Cooper's voice sounds a ton different.
I'm glad they are how they are now.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

...
You're right. He was many much higher back then.
XD I love that album cover.
that's all i have to say.