This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

28 January 2009

Saturn Has A Ring Around It...

Many moons know this to be true!

Yes, netsirK, I know you don't think much of "Saturn," but I think it's growing on me. XD Anyone have 44 cents to put on my iTunes account? Anyone? JUST 44 CENTS!! XD I want it!!

I mean, how could you not love lyrics like...

Heaven has a ring around you,
The angels sing a song over you,
Heaven has a ring around you,
If you don't see it, know that it's true!

:)

And the video... is really pretty... ish. :) the way Cooper looks in this video makes me associate "Saturn" with the first episodes of Bibleman... what? Can I help that with that haircut and those glasses, he looks like Willie Aames?

See for yourself. Except for netsirK. She showed it to meh in the first place.


Well, no matter what you think, I like it. Yes, the lyrics don't match their lips for the majority of the video. :( It kinda bothers me, but what can I do about it?

And what makes the song really pretty is how Cooper sings it, with this high voice I never thought any man, let alone John Cooper, could have accomplished.
It just gives the song this sort of... sentimentality, if you will.

Oh, yes! One more thing.

I know, it isn't clear. It's the amazing lop-sided school bus!! The wheels are level with the ground, but the chassis (or shell, or whatever the 'eck it's called) isn't!!

And thus, I close.

CZYA

6 comments:

netsirK said...

OK, consider it an early birthday present for this year. :)

netsirK said...

I tried to gift it to you but it was being a pill. Later

B Squared said...

Yay, I have appeased your strange musical taste. :P
I will now stop spamming your blog

netsirK said...

I lied. Here I am again.
I didn't realize my sister was signed in when I did the last comment.
I'll shut up now.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hai.
I has watched and listened.
I.......well, the tune is catcheh. At first Johnny's voice creeped me out but den in the middle sometime twas nice. :)
i dont has like of the glasses....
that's all. :)

Brittany November said...

Hey! Yep, NA is awesome! :)
I've heard some of Skillet-tee-doo's older stuff. I'm glad they changed their style ;) I think my favorite by them is "A Little More" What's your fav?