This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 February 2009

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, the title doesn't have anything to do with the post. And no, I'm not advertising Ricola. :P

Finally, I have something to blog!! And boy, do I have a LOT to say!

First of all...
See the countdown up there? Well... the newsboys are gonna be on the KLOVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY MUSIC CRUISE 2010!!! Wow, that's a mouthful.
Therefore, there is a countdown. It starts roughly this time... twelve months from now.
Now, I'm not entirely sure we're going. I HOPE WE ARE! Because the music cruise is special in one crucial way:

You get to meet the artists at completely random times and actually talk with them freely.

Isn't that cool?! :D

Anyway. We switched TV providers today. From Charter... to DirecTV. What does this mean to you, you say? Well...
We have GMC now.
That's right. I HAVE THE GOSPEL MUSIC CHANNEL.
I shall SHOUT it to the heavens! I HAVE IT! I HAVE IT! AIIIII HAAAVVEE IIITTTT!!

And even more, they were showing FRONT ROW LIVE. WITH THE 'BOYZ!!!!!!!! I took photos. TONS. Of course, you can definitely tell I took the photos from a TV, since some of them are really, really bad. >:(
A couple are below. I'm serious, they're terrible:



See?
I have to apologize for the subtitles in that first photo. See, I have the closed captioning enabled on my TV, and since I lost the remote to the thing, I can't turn it off. So, yeah.

I shall have more tomorrow.

And one more thing. I found a review for HWAG on GMC's website. And I found a sentence in that review that shocked me. I quote:

"Lead singer Peter Furler’s slightly odd yet compelling stage presence keeps the eye from wandering."

Slightly odd? Please. This barely does his stage presence any justice. The man's presence is not something that can be described. And even if it could, odd would not be one of the adjectives I'd use.

*ahem* I'm done.

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hai. :)
Yay, crooz!
Yay, DirecTV!
Yay Peter!
Weeell. he does seem kinda....i dunno....oddish, emphasis on the ish. ISH. IIIISSSHHHHH
but it's oddish in a good way. :)

Brittany November said...

That Front Row Live was awesome :)
Sounds like an awesome cruise!!! :-D
Now let me see; my e-mail:
alvarezguitargirl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yay for DirectTV! :D

I wish I was able to get it at the dorm

The cruise sounds awesome! Can you wait that long?