This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 January 2009

POST 200

Hai.
Y'know what?
I'm bored.
And this is the 200th post... something good... hmmm...

Oh, good, an idea. :)

Haha. Fried. Missing an n there, mate...

What is suddenness, anyway??

CRUST!! Wait, ew. Yuck. :P

Uh-oh! Your brain's gone!
Well, who're ya gonna call??

Okay, then... I'll overtake each of them, one at a time... but wait, what if they overtake me?!

Another cryptid has been discovered! The ever-elusive Rhinokoala. Such cute little things... until you make them mad.

OGC, THAT'S MY MOTHER??!

That's it.

CZYA

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Haha! Funny! :D Quite amusing.

Congratulations on your 200th!

What does OGC stand for, BTW?

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHA! they're hilarious!

netsirK said...

Oh my gosh those are funny! Especially Crust. XD
Happy 200th post! You're way ahead of me.



P.S. Your lovely comments on my blog are very much missed. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay, 200 posties!!
XD I lub dem.
i'd have more to say but i already seen em

Brittany November said...

I was wondering what OGC stands for. Oh good crap...I'll have to use that sometime ;)
Thanx for the flair info!!! :-D *Leaves to steal people's flairs...*
You bet they're watching you! They see all :P BTW. I dunno if you heard or not...but I found your nb fan site. I sent you some fan mail too :P

Stephanie said...

Those were great. I love seeing silly mistakes that are published to the world! lol.