This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

04 January 2009

Random Photos

Happy Phil's-Birthday-Eve! XD
I shall celebrate today by captioning. Because I'm in that kind of mood.


Leg failure in three... two... one...


"Uhm, God? Can I get a hand? Please?"


Little does Paul know... Peter summoned birds... the same birds that "rained" on the nb's parade so long ago in Aussie...


With all the fans and the spotlights gathered 'round/ I started to dance!



Peter never leaves home without his trusty can of silly string. He needs it to protect him from his bandmates.


To quote Soul Skittles, "U speeled beautiful rong." XD

;)

CZYA

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

Wooo for captions! (Esp the bird and beautiful ones ;))
Phil Joel's got his own post on my blog (I posted about him...not like he posted on my blog. LOL!)

Kristen said...

Yay! Habibi photos! :D

Love the second one! Is that inspired by what Paul said in the Go Limited Edition DVD?

The third is hilarious! Poor Paul...

Is that silly string? *can't tell* Jeff looks so nonchalant. *giggles*

And like I said, the last one is great. :D :D

Anonymous said...

Are you shocked beyond belief because of something that is happening tomorrow by any chance?

netsirK said...

I love how random your captions are. XD
Picture/caption 5 is hilarious. Peter looks scared and Jeff looks... scary.

*can't believe they spelled Beautiful wrong*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

XD I love em all!!! XD
How would you pronownse Beutiful anyways?