This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 January 2009

Pete Photos Again

I has an awesome photo I wanna show you. I thought I deleted it by accident. But I didn't. WOOO!


Trash can ish closed! For maintenance! XD XD :D
I actually put that sign there. I couldn't resist! It was sitting on the ground! XD

*ahem* Anyway.
I has some more photos, too. :)


Sorry about the quality. Number one, this is a cellphone photo, and number two, this is Squizzy's screen.


But this man's faces are just too funny to pass up photos of. See? He's captured the attention of his audience of one. And how cute that audience of one is. :D

And soon, I shall post more youth group related photos on the Facebook (the facebook. XD). But I shall put one photo here for y'all to marvel at:



CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:D PETERRRRRRRRRR!
ahem.
Bookface!!! :P
I has Monk quote
"....i'm on the internet?"
Hehehehe
*marvel *

Brittany November said...

YEAH! PETER!!! WOOO! :-D *EXPLODES!* Oops, sorry. *Cleans mess up* (Refer to my most recent blog post for explanaition of sudden eruption)

Brittany November said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

*snorts at the sign* Such fun! :D

Yay! Peter photos! :D I love that part of that podcast...

*marvels accordingly* Big iPod...or else small guitar.