This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 January 2009

SS Taggeh.

I'z been tagged. I must carry out orders! :)
Anything to take my mind off the response y'all had to the last blog... >:(

1. Favorite color: Black. The color of Peter's clothing. :P :P
2. Favorite number: 4. Don't ask whai.
3. Favorite animal: Wolves. >:)
4. Favorite food: Pizza. Tacoes. Hmm...
5. Favorite drink: Mtn Dew. No, seriously, they call it that now. XD
6. Favorite dessert: Cheesecake! No, wait, key lime cake! No, wait...
7. Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolatte!
8. Favorite pastime: Storywritin'. And singin'. And talkin'.
9. Favorite piece of clothing: my signed green nb t-shirt. After that, my three nb hoodies. :D

10. Favorite TV show: MONK, then M*A*S*H, then some others.
11. Favorite actor/actress: Hmm... Ryan Pinkston, just cuz he looks like Cooper. J/K. XD Umm... goodness, this is hard... alright, for serious, Ben Stiller. I dunno, he ish funneh!
12. Favorite song: that ish a lot. But for right now, I'll put Forsaken by Skee-let. :D
13. Favorite band/musician: the nb, der! Then, uh, Kutless, Jars of Clay, Skee-let, Family Force 5, Rapture Ruckus (NZ band that Hannah has shown me. I love them. :D), and some others.
14. Favorite singing person: John Cooper. Then a lot of others, like Pete, Phil, Jody, Paul, Kevin Max, Jon Foreman, Jon Micah Sumrall... I could go on. :)
15. Favorite author: Dekker, even though I haven't really read his books. :(
16. Favorite book: The Shine book. :)
17. Favorite fictional place: don't has one.
18. Favorite character from any book, movie, or TV show: Can a certain little blond-haired boy count? ;) Inside nb fan joke, VERY inside. ;)

19. Favorite city (even if you've never been there): Wanganui and Auckland, both in NZ. Oh, and Port Noarlunga, in South Aussie. :D
20. Favorite country (besides your own): NZ, and Aussie.
21. Favorite vacation spot: NZ
22. Favorite mountain: Mount Eden. "It could go off at anytime... just like me! *roars*" - Phil Joel. :)

23. Favorite website: Facebook. And mah blog.
24. Favorite computer/video game: The Ratchet and Clank series. It's complicated. :P
25. Favorite technological thingamabob: my cellophane, er, cellphone. And Dude, the Mac, even though he ish in a state of disrepair. :(
26. Favorite Facebook flair (show a picture if you can): I has two.

27. Favorite letter/symbol: Da exclamation mark!
28. Favorite boy name: Cooper. XD
29. Favorite girl name: Korey. XD XD XD
30. Favorite store: Target. :)
31. Favorite sandwich: Grilled cheese!

32. Favorite object/animal/person that begins with a P: Pete. No der. :D
33. Favorite thing to poke fun at: The fact that poor Duncan snores like a freight train. :( :P
34. Favorite time of day: Midnight. And 3:30 PM-6:00 PM on the weekdays.

35. Least favorite color: Pink. EWIE!
36. Least favorite TV show: That's So Raven.
37. Least favorite name: Nancy. I dunno, it sounds so old-school...
38. Least favorite kitchen utensil: anything I have to pull out of a dishwasher. >:(
39. Least favorite time of day: 8:05 AM. >:(
40. Least favorite piece of furniture in your house: don't has one.

5 comments:

WildWeazel said...

Thanks for not tagging guitargirl in that so I won't have to do it :D

netsirK said...

Yay Cooper!!
You need to read mo' Teddy books! Experience the pure awesomeness! Black is awesome.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*huff * You has signed green NB t-shirt?
X(
MONKEH!
very inside....so inside, I dont get it. PLEEEEZ, O ENCYCLOPEDIA, PLEEEEZ TELL MEEE
:D Si, Wanganui is a cool placesh
Wow. You must tell me of this Ratchet and Clank...
XD I love the first flair. XD XD
XD Poor dunny.
Yuck, pink and That's So Raven
i hate the name Nancy too
Ha-Ha. :P I dont has dishwasher.

Anonymous said...

18) YAY!!! I love him!

Kristen said...

*hides from Blueh's wrath* I did read your last blog post! I read them all! Really! I do!

Ugh. Mtn Dew?! Dreadful way to spell it. *is appalled*

Signed. NB hoodies...gah! Jealous! *hides* I am a Green Eyed Monster, really. Jealousy problems. *hides*

*runs off to check out Rapture Ruckus* Yay accents! Yay NZ! I listened to I Believe, kinda cool, I'll have to let it grow on me. :D

Little blond-haired boy? As in Phil's kid from Pink Elephant?

Wanganui is a awesome name.

My little sister says her new nickname is "Grilled Cheese Sandwhich."

I laughed so hard during the snoring part of that interview. Not sure why, but I did.

That's So Raven is a AWEFUL show. Don't blame ya.

I sort of like Nancy.

Why do you not like anything you have to pull out of the dishwasher?