This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 January 2009

Loss for Words

Hurrah for S.S's game! :D :D :D
I love this game. :D :D :D :D

Put iPod on shuffle. Use songs to answer questions. Tag people when your done. That about explains it.

1. If your goldfish wanted to be sung to sleep every night, what song would you sing to it?
Feelin' So Fly - tMac
Wow... :P :P :P XD

2. What do you think of your friends?
The Last Night - Skillet
How to translate this... *thinkthink*

3. What song do you play to calm yourself down?
Blind - Jars of Clay
I was thinking of another song, but that'll do. :)

4. What does your family think of you?
Catchafire - tMac
One of my favorite tMac songs... hmm... :P :P :P

5. What is your code name?
Pure - Superchick
Hmm. Nice. Very... concise. :P

6. You buy a new T-Shirt. What does it say on the front?
Something Beautiful - Jars of Clay
:) Interesting.

7. When strangers pass you by on the street, what do they think?
Do Yo Thang - KJ-52
Awkward... XD

8. What will you name your latest work of art?
Fearless - Building 429
Hmm. I like. :)

9. What will they play at your funeral?
Whispers in the Dark - Skillet
Okay... o.O

10. What will you rock out to on your 60th birthday?
Looking for Angels - Skillet
Nice choice, elderly me! XD XD

11. What do you think of cats?
Unified - SONICFLOOD/Pete Furler
O.O O.O O.O

12. What will you post this as?
Loss for Words - Tait
Ah, what 'eck?

And there you has it.

VERJA AND GUITARGIRL, I HAVE HEREBY TAGGED THE TWO OF YOU. PLEASE BEGIN YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND REPORT BACK WITH A SEMI-HILARIOUS BLOG, AT LEAST. THANK YOU.

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

AHHHH THE CATS ARE UNIFIED NOW THEY SHALL DESTROY THE EARTH AND ALL OF IT'S INHABITANTS EXCEPT YOU, ME, NETSIRK, HANNIE, VERJA, PETER, DUNNY, JODY, JEFF, PAUL, and PHIL!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!! AND MILO!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!

netsirK said...

^lolz I'm glad Milo surviveed!
*ahem*
'Twhat a fun game!!!! Thank goodness for music otherwise we'd not have fun games like this to play.
*didn't know Jars of Clay had a song called Something Beautiful*

netsirK said...

OOH! and I forgot to mention, your last comment made me laugh.
Mr. Cooper does sound like he forgot the lyrics. XD

Brittany November said...

Of course Jars has a Something Beautiful song!
I shall post my answers as soon as I wish my friend a happy birthday :P