This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

27 January 2009

Hmm...

Suddenly...
I felt my eyes
Pouring tears on me of liberty!
And I realized I was one
Who needed love and setting free!
My brother here, my sister there,
And the banquet host, His empty chair!
Forgiveness came, and sweet relief
And then I saw why He invited me
Tonight!
-- PC3, "Banquet Table (Part 3)"

You fall on your knees,

You beg, you plead,
"Can I be somebody else
For all the times I hate myself?"
Your failures devour
Your heart in every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection!
-- Skillet, "Imperfection"

Never reaching what I want to reach,

Never being who I want to be,
Blaming me when I fall and fail,
All my dreams, splintering,
Under my fingernails.
-- Skillet, "Fingernails"

And would I wash my hands again?

Would I deny my Savior when,
He hung Himself in public square?
Did not my silence put Him there?
-- newsboys, "God Is Not A Secret"

You want to, You want to

Soak my heart in gasoline,
Light a match and consume me,
Soak my pride in gasoline,
All of You and none of me.
-- Skillet, "Gasoline"

Sigh,

Let's be blunt.
I'm a little distracted,
What do You want?
Headaches and bad faith
Are all that I've got.
First, I misplaced the ending,
Then I lost the plot.
-- newsboys, "Lost The Plot"

Will you forgive?

Will you forget?
Will you live what you know?
He left His rights,
Will you leave yours?
You don't understand it,
Let it go.
-- newsboys, "Let It Go"

When all is said

And all has come undone
Restore the promise I made
When I was young,
Now unto Him who can keep us from falling,
Present us faultless before His glory, and
...
Breathe, oh Breath of Life,
Breathe on me,
'Til I'm resting in You.
-- newsboys, "Breathe (Benediction)"

Now you're probably wondering why I posted a whole bunch of song lyrics here. Well, because I felt I needed to do so.
It's a long story to be honest. See the lines of the last song I posted... the ones in bold? That sums up what happened to me recently pretty well.

And then my youth leaders swamped Facebook and are making me feel guilty, and as a result, I won't be on Facebook for a while.
I even disconnected my Twitter from my Facebook, so my "tweets" shouldn't update my FB status anymore.

And I did some other things... that I'm not disclosing here... yeah.

So I need prayer. Yes, prayer would be nice. :)
And there's something missing from this post...
There we go. :)

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

No more Facebook for a while?
:(
But whatever you see right. :)

Anonymous said...

*is praying for you*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ih!!!
I'll pray for you but you gotta tell me what's goin on cuz we're friends!
Friends tell friends what's goin on.
*runs away *

Brittany November said...

Praying for you! If you want to talk I'm here!
Luv ya girl!