This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

16 January 2009

51 Questions of Random

I found this on Facebook. Thanks, Nikki! :D

1) Do you like blue cheese?
Um... no.

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Ew, no.
*copies Nikki's answer*

3) Do you own a gun?
A fake one. :P

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic ?
Never been there.
*copies Nikki's answer again*

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
On occasion.

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
The meat makes me gag. I'm sorry, but it does.

7) If you didn’t have to work for a living, what would you do with your time?
Probably take the time to learn HTML. :P And write stories.

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Mountain Dew. *part of a nutritious breakfast. NOT!*

9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah, a few.

10) Can you do a chin up?
>:(

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My anklet. :)

12) Favorite hobbies?
Drawing... writing... singing... captioning... dancing when no one is watching... :P

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
None that I can remember.

14) Do you have ADD?
ADD? Noes. Autism? Yes.

15) What's one thing that you love about yourself?
My... vocals. :)

16) Middle name?
Paloma.

17) What makes you laugh?
Just about anything, really.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Yesterday... hmm... I don't think I bought anything.

19) Current worry?
Well... :P

20) Current hate right now?
None that I want to voice. :P

21) Favorite Restaurant?
Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. Me and my fast food-addicted self...

22) How did you bring in the New Year?
Lock-in with my youth group! :D :D And roman candles. :D :D

23) Where would you like to go?
Aussie... New Zealand... Israel...

24) Name three people who might do this survey?
'Bout half the people who read my blog. :P

25) Do you own slippers?
Yes, but I've never really worn too many.

26) What shirt are you wearing?
My "It's Alright! I'm with the band!" nb t-shirt. :D

27) Do you like to sleep on satin sheets?
Nope-eth.

28) Can you whistle?
Yeah, at long last. I tend to abuse it. :P

29) Favorite color?
Black, red, blue, in that order.

30) Would you be a pirate?
Nope.

31) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything stuck in my head. Like tonight, I might end up singing Kutless' "Not What You See" if I'm alone. :P

32) Favorite girl's name?
Hmm. That'll take a little thought.

33) Favorite boy's name?
That, too.

34) What's in your pocket ?
Nothing at the moment... but yesterday, I had my Nano and earbuds in one pocket, and my cell and flashdrive in my other pocket. :P

35) Last thing that scared you?
Don't remember.

36) Best bed sheets as a child?
O.O wha???

38) Do you love where you live?
Well... it's okay...

39) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
Five. No, six. >:(

40) Who is your loudest friend?
Katie. It's true!

41) How many dogs do you have?
Two. Joey and Trixy.

42) Do you have any tattoos or piercing's?
No, thank you.

43) Who are your best friends?
I'm not going to write any names. I think they know who they are. :-)
*copies Nikki's answer*

44) What is your favorite book?
My Bible. But other than that, the Shine book.

45) What is your favorite candy?
Reese's! Peanut Butter-Chocolatey goodness! :D

46) Favorite Sports Team?
GO NC TARHEELS!
BOO, DUKE!

47) What were you doing last night?
Talking to Hannah. And looking for a song.

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Passing Angel" -- Phil Joel. :)

49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
The fact that I was going to be in school for an hour and a half today. :D

50) What time is it?
5:21 PM.

51) What are you listening to right now?
"Not What You See" -- Kutless. XD

Anyone who wants to do the tag can do it. :) It's an optional tag!

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAY RANDOM TAGGIES I LOVE RANDOM TAGGIES I'MA GO DO THE RANDOM TAGGIEEE

Kristen said...

Wow! You have a lovely name!

...I forgot what else I was going to say...

Brittany November said...

Thank you for trying to console me ;) I actually can't stand Kutless though. LOL!