This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 January 2009

:P

Hai, all.
I'ma talk about something random...ish.

If you didn't know, I watch the TV show Hannah Montana. I actually like it, somewhat. I have two episodes that I really like.

One was a season two episode called "Cuffs Will Keep Us Together." To be honest, I only like it for the Jackson subplot. See, Jackson's being really, really bad, and Robby Ray gives him the silent treatment for the majority of the episode, and Jackson thinks Robby Ray's gonna give in real quick, but when he goes through with what he promised, Jackson starts getting frantic. My favorite part of that whole plot was when Jackson finally shapes up at the end.
"I'm just a kid, but I'm a kid who misses the sound of his Daddy's voice!"
Always hits me in a soft spot. :)

My other favorite is a season three episode called "Killing Me Softly With His Height," where Moley (sorry, Miley) is dating a boy named Connor. And his actor, Ryan Pinkston... he looks like a miniature JOHN COOPER!!!!!!!

This is what li'l Pinkston looks like:


And we all know Cooper looks like this:

Haha, I love this photo.
But if this photo doesn't convince you, how about this 'un?

Don't they look a lot alike?? O.O :P

And that's pretty much it. I wanted to get it off mah chest.

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hurray. I hate watching Hannah Montana just cuz in every episode Miley does something STUPID that nobody ever would do I think. and it's almost always about boys or friends. Just like Moley's songs. :P
oh well. Jackson's funny.
(billy ray is a bad actor in my opinion...except in Doc. SCC was in Doc once. :D That's awesome.)
anyways
:D :D HE DO LOOK LIKE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!! :D
Funfulness!!

Anonymous said...

You're kidding right?!

Anonymous said...

You're kidding right?!

Brittany November said...

8-( No comment