This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 February 2009

Friday the 13

"What?"

Ah, but it's true.
Especially today -- I feel really Friday 13ish. Like I'm sick to my stomach with nervousness; much like Peter after John left.

Things are happening today. Things I don't like. Therefore, I am nerrrvous. Extremely nervous. I hate shy. Shyness is of no use to me! It is of no use to anyone.

So anyway.
I'd rather not go through today, but I have to. The bad terribly outnumbers the good here; I mean, the only good thing out of today is a Skillet CD! Seriously!

I never thought I'd say this... but...

I HATE FRIDAYS.

CZYA

5 comments:

Shep said...

skillet is awesome. what cd did you get? comatose?

Jay said...

Ardebitis again!

Brittany November said...

Be ye not nervous! Skillet-tee-doo is awesome! Friday is awesome! And Jesus loves you! LOL!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ahhh. We're superstitious now, are we?
:P
Don't hate Fridays, Blueh. You'll hurt their feelings. Plus, they rock. If you're having a bad friday, it's because bad things decided to happen on Friday, not because the world is out to get you only on Fridays....
Sounds ridiculous don't it? :D
Anyways I love friday the 13th. It's my favorite date of the year, if it happens. :)

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Well, hear this: someone I know is turning 13...on Friday the 13th!! I'm gonna make his day scary. And did you know that there are three 'Friday the 13th's this year? Feb. March, and September. I know, cuz I looked up that useless noodle of information.

~Kiwi~