This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 February 2009

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

**NOTE: This blog post brought to you by Safari Internet Browser: the Windows' User's Key To The World of Macintosh!**

Dunny replied again! Dunny replied again! I'm sorry, but I am SO STINKIN' HAPPEH RIGHT NOW!!

"Whow...you guys are crazy. A lot of infomation. I might have to visit again to find stuffout about myself..hahaha..just kidding"

He likes us!
He really, really likes us!
XD

At least, that's how I interpret that.

Duncan rocks. :D
I still need to tell him that netsirK and I will be wanting to go on his next fishing trip. XD

*ahem* switching gears here...

Owan twittered somefin' funny, too.

"'If you don't like the name Skillet: 1. Shut up, 2. Me neither, 3. Buy the album anyways.' -- John Cooper."
AND
"'Repeat after me: AND DON'T STEAL THE ALBUM OFF THE INTERNET IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN.' -- John Cooper."

WHOO! Twittah fun!

Life is good. :)

CZYA