This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 February 2009

Taggeh

Dang, I'm doing a lot of taggehs. Oh, well. The more, the merrier. :)

Three Names I go by:
1. Scarlett
2. Blueh
3. Scarlie

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Not a Freshman. XD
2. Trashcan taxi. XD
3. Brain Location Service. XD XD Here is my truck!
Three Places I have lived:
1. North Carolina
2. ...
3. Sparta. XD

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. MONK. :D
2. Faith and Fame
3. Mythbusters

Three things I am good at:
1. Writin'
2. Singin'
3. Drawin'

Three places I have gone on vacation:
1. Florida
2. South Carolina
3. Virginia.
I hasn't gone too far. :(

Three places I WANT to go on vacation to:
1. AUSTRALIA!
2. KIWILAND!
3. ISRAEL!

Three cars I have leased/owned:
1. ...
2. ...
3. Honda Civic del Sol... it needs a front. XD

Three people that chat with me regularly:
1. Hannah
2. Skittles
3. netsirK

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. TACO
3. Chikin

Three of my favorite movies:
1. DUTBT :D
2. ONIP
3. HWAG.
XD So nb infested... XD

Three things I am looking forward to (short-term):
1. This afternoon!
2. Sunday!
3. 62!

Three Things I am looking forward to (long-term):
1. Going to Kiwiland. :D
2. School ending.
3. My driver's test.

Three things in my purse/wallet/bag right now:
1. Uh
2. Uhh
3. Uhhh

Three websites I frequent daily:
1. Bloggyland
2. Facebook
3. Twittahland

Three places I love to shop:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three of my favorite drinks:
1. MOUNTAIN DEW
2. Water
3. Uh

Three things I just can't stand:
1. Smokin'
2. Cursin'
3. Uckeh days

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Hoodie!
2. shoes
3. uh

Three things I have struggled with in the last year:
1. 2008.
2. youth group
3. hard questions

Three ways I like to spend my free time:
1. Chattin'
2. Singin'
3. Writin' out thoughts

Three things I have always wanted to do (and have NOT done just yet):
1. MEET PETER ANDREW FURLER
2. Go to Aussie and Kiwiland
3. Hang out with the nb. ONE day, at least!

There you go.
Go do!
If you want to. :)

CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hehe. Yep, I like your new header thingie ;) He looks...um, I don't know if there's a word for that face. LOL!
Say, I lost my brain; can you and yer van find it? LOL! Actually, I wish I could lose this sore throat :P *Hack* *Wheeze*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yeah uhhh I lost mah brain too. :D COME AND FIND IT!!!
wow, you're baffled.
This sounds like a case for...
*drumroll *
SUPER MONK!!!!!!!
anyways
Yay, taggy!

netsirK said...

You do do lots of taggehs! Tags are fun though, perhaps I shall do this one later.
I totally agree with you on the things you can't stand. >:(

Who is Englishman you ask? WHO?
He is awesomeness.
XD
Not really, actually. He's a bad guy in Saint by Ted Dekker. He's HILARIOUS. He's soooo full of himself and he's always quoting the "dust to dust" line. Aaaand he's less freakful than most other Dekker villains (i.e. Marsuvees Black, Sterling Red)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Pleeeease dear Bluey! I'm dying and you're not heeerre