This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

21 February 2009

Random Stuff


Oh my good gosh, it's a video!

... what?

You've never heard of B. Reith?
DUDE!
You've seriously missed out!

B. Reith can flow! AND SING! XD
It's kinda like a mix between KJ-52 (the mispronouncing name and mistaken for Ashton Kutcher thing) and tobyMac (rapping and singing)... and then again, it kinda isn't.

Make sense?
Didn't think so.

Now I want Go On. That's the name of the song in that video up there, in case you didn't realize. :)
Skittles bought it, but she can't send it to me. *sadness and anger and withdrawal*

Yeah. :(

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I've heard a lot about this B Reith. Sounds cool! I might force the internet to let me watch the video :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay, B Reith!
"B. Wreath, B. Right, no man, it's B Reith! With the t - h at the end like Thank you for messing it up again."
i think. :P