This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 February 2009

Darn me! A Tag.

XD No, the tag's not called "darn me." I'm mad at myself because I haven't blogged. :P
It's a Katie tag. :)

Where is your cell phone? pocket

*this question has been erased*

Your hair? RED!

Your mother? Drivin'.

Your father? Fixin'.

Your favorite thing? iPods!

Your dream last night? nb. :)

Your favorite drink? MD!

Your dream/goal? Kiwiland.

What room are you in? Skoolroom

Your hobby? many

Your fear? fear

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Tennessee

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren't? taco!

Muffins? why?

Wish list item? Newsboys

Last thing you did? something

TV? uh.

Your pets? MANY

Friends? Awesome

Your life? Blah

Your mood? Blah

Missing someone? Yah

Drinking? EW

Smoking? EW

Your car? HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something you're not wearing? ...

Your favorite store? Target

Your favorite color? B-L-A-C-K

When is the last time you cried? recently

Where do you go to over and over? school

Favorite place to eat? Car

Favorite place I'd like to be right now? KIWILAND

Thank you. :)

CZYA

7 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:D YAY, Taggy!
yes....you haven't blogged in a whilst.
Whoa, I have my on sticker. :D I didn't even know dat!
i dont use stickers on mah blog. bad me. bad
You amuse me greatly. :)

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Hi, Blueh! I just found your comment. No, I don't believe you've ever commented on mah blog! I've read yours sometimes, but not lately. My computer usually freezes up when I get on here.

Wow, saving up to go to New Zealand! D'you thing you could save up enough for me to accompany you? ;D Maybe you could drop me off in Australia. That'd be nice.

Newsboys are not a weakness! Or maybe they are, but they're a GOOD weakness! (speaking of NB, that reminded me of PC, and I heard rumors that he, at one time, had blue hair. Would you happen to know where pics of that are?)

Yeas, I met Jason Dunn! Kind of. He's nice, although I didn't really love the tatoos and peircings. They just annoy me. But anywhoze, I also met their 'body guard'. He was standing by the table, telling us to all get out our stuff to be signed, and so he and I and sumbuddy else from HN talked a bit as I waited in line.

But anywayz. Yup. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Oh, and I'd apreciate your help in my comment blitzing of my friend. Last time we did it, we posted 83 comments! 'Twas fun!

~Kiwifruit

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Oh, and you might get to go on the Klove F&F music cruise?!?!?
I want to go, too! Because, there's no way the oi boyz can stay hidden from me for (how long is it? a week?) a week! I'd hunt 'em down, and get autographs and pictures, and promises to visit my blog, and everything. :D
~Kiwifruit

Brittany November said...

Hey, I just found something interesting on Verja's blog >:( Ehem, I quote:
"KNOCK THOSE STEELERS INTO GROUNDPULP!"
Well, I NEVER! Oh, well. How did that seem to go for ya? >:) Noone disses the Steelers. If you diss the Steelers; you diss all of PA. So I took that personally, btw :P

Brittany November said...

Nice counter though ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you miss me?

netsirK said...

Good fer you deleting that one question! I shall do the same

yay red hairs, and ipods, and newsboys, and muffins! :D