This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

25 February 2009

THE YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!

Oh, hai.

I'm not goin' to school until later.

Whai?
Because of dentistry, that's why!

Yes, the title is random. :D

DUNCAN'S BIRTHDAY IS ONE WEEK AWAY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
I still have to come up with something cool for him... why must I be GIMP-deficit now?! :'(

I don't think anything will top that awesome thing I wrote for Peter for his birthday
... now I just need to get Duncan to show it to him... :P :P

DOTH ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO GIVE HIM FOR HIS BDAY?!
HE'S TURNING 24! XD

CZYA

5 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

6 days away, Blueh! 6 DAYS!!!!
i wish we new his fave bible verse
Now there's a thought...
TWITTER HIM, BLUEY! TWITTER HIM!
anyways
:D He looks a little young to be 24, doncha think?

Brittany November said...

Hehe. That reminds me of sumpin' Peter said when I saw him in concert last spring:
"I don't know if you realize, but newsboys and Pennsylvania go way back" (Screaming and applause) "Yep, we got our first record deal here. That was twenty years ago...when I was three." (Laughter)
Hope you can find something nifty to give him. I have no idea what to do and I'm so retarded with computers...I wished him a happy birthday on twitter. Would I be a bad fan if that's all I did?

Kristen said...

Hmm. *sits down to do some brainstorming*

netsirK said...

XD Nice title.

As I told you earlier, I have 0 ideas. :( It sounded like you had one, though. ;) Good luck!

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Drat. I wish I had Facebook or Twitter or (preferably) both! I'd have to settle for wishing him a happy birthday, though.

Hey, I share a birthmonth with Duncan! If only I'd been born twenty days earlier or he'd been born twenty days later....

~Kiwi D.F.~