This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 February 2009

MY PANTS!

Alright, I have answers. :)

1. Velveteen - Jody Davis. My goodness, poor Skittles needs to be humored with Jody's amazin' vocals. :D

2. The Feeling - Kutless. Hahahahahahahahaa, no one got this. >:)

3. Stay Strong - nb. Of course. :)

4. Somebody's Watchin' - tMac. Poor Owan. :)

5. Breathe (Benediction) - nb. I made this way too easy. :P

No matter where Paul is, Peter is ALWAYS watching him (sorry about the photo quality :P).

6. Yours to Hold - Skeelet. I think this was too easy, too.

7. Giving It Over - nb. And of course y'all would guess this one.

8. Wire - Third Day. Guitargirl, you are good. :)

9. Good Morning - Phil Joel. Darnit, y'all are good. XD

10. Right Here - Jeremy Camp. Guitargirl always gets what the others can't. :)

Ohmigosh... I can't believe it... Peter is Bigfoot... O.O

11. Shine - nb. This was the HWAG version. And all of you guessed Shine 2000. XD

12. The Slam - tMac. Another easy one.

13. The Man You Want Me To Be - Phil Joel. Dang, Guitargirl, you are good. :)

14. Liquid - Jars of Clay. Skittles got it right! :) Nice guess there.

15. Real Good Thing - nb. Another freebie.

Peter teaching fans how to wave. XD Silly fans.

16. Whatever She Wants - Jars of Clay. My goodness, no one got this one, not even Guitargirl... >:)

17. Breakfast - nb. Way too easy. Hey, look! They're singing that song in the above photo! XD

18. Scarlet - Jars of Clay. Seriously?? Come on, this is my song! It has the same name I do!!!!! Minus one t. XD

19. Name Above All Names - nb. I had a tough time as to whether I wanted to use this one or not, but I decided to. :)

20. Space Inbetween Us - Building 429. Poor Owan. You'll get it. :)

*backs away slowly*

21. Thrive - nb. Nothing gets past you mates. :)

22. Gone - tMac. Poor Skittles. Unluckily for her, I haven't been able to find my copy of The Beautiful Letdown.

23. Weary - PC3. I knew no one would get it -- this song is on Serious Fun, and only fans like Heather or Steph could have gotten this one.

24. The Great Adventure - Steven Curtis Chapman. Skittles needs more classics in her life. :P

25. Cornelius - nb. Way too easy.

Darn that closed captioning, always distracting the musicians...

26. Homesick - MercyMe. Of course Guitargirl would get the one that the others missed. :P

27. I'm Not Ashamed - nb. Another freebie.

28. Whispers in the Dark - Skeelet. XD Owan actually got this -- just not the artist. :P

29. Rescue - nb. A newsboys song always equals freebie. :)

30. I Can't Do This - Plumb. This song is pretty kewl... and I can't believe Skittles got this. :P

It's the clown faceoff. Which one will win?! Pauly?? Or Dunny?!

31. GO - nb. What else?

32. Savior - Skeelet. The LIVE version! Very fun ending. :D

33. Can't Get Enough - Jody Davis. Gosh, you can get Velveteen, but you can't get Can't Get Enough?? That's kinda sad.

34. Lose My Soul - tMac. This song was amazing live. :)

35. It Is You - nb. This one was cleverly disguised! I am pleased with myself. :)

Pauly won the clown faceoff! Now he's facing the reigning champion... will he win this time?? Or will he be thrown against the wall yet again?! ... oh, what am I thinking? Peter always wins against Pauly. :P

36. More - Matthew West. Haha, no one got this one, either.

37. Wherever We Go - nb. The remix. :)

38. How Great is Our God - Chris Tomlin. Goodness, this would be fun to sing replacing "our God" with "my pants." XD

39. Live In Stereo - nb. Toooo easy.

40. For The Sake of the Call - Steven Curtis Chapman. >:) <- nuff said.
"I gotta finish this song... darn those annoying leg cramps!!"

And thus, we end.

CZYA

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

Woo! I'm so smart! ;) LOL! I don't even have Jody Davis' album (Shame on me, I know) but I knew Velveteen.
(Close captioning distracting musicians) LOL!