This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 February 2009

Those Answers... to That Game...

You get the idea. :P

1. We Live -- Superchic[k]. Pretty much everyone but poor Skittles got this one right. :P

2. Million Pieces -- nb. Y'know that nearly every single nb song I get on my iTunes is gonna be a freebie, since EVERYONE knows the lyrics. :P

3. In The Air -- tMac. Of course netsirK and Skittles would get this one right. :) Poor guitargirl and Owan. :P

4. Devotion -- nb. This was most DEFINITELY a freebie. I was just wondering if you'd catch it. ;) you observant peeps.

5. Dear Shame -- nb. Owan and Guitargirl redeemed themselves here. I know Skittles doesn't have Not Ashamed, but netsirK? How could you not get Dear Shame? :P

Oh, my. Bless you, Peter. :P

6. The Older I Get -- Skillet. Owan didn't get this, but I don't blame her. :)

7. Imperfection -- Skillet. Skittles is exempt from this because I sent her the song after she played the game. :P But I just can't believe Guitargirl didn't get this -- netsirK was the only one that got it right. :P

8. The Man You Want Me To Be -- Phil Joel. Haha, now I know that Phil songs stump y'all. >:)

9. GO -- nb. Yeah, another freebie.

10. I'll Be With You -- Paul Colman Trio. Gasp, no one got this, either... >:)

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!! We love you, Pete.

11. Hard to Believe -- VOTA. Good, none of you know VOTA's material, either. It's fun to stump you!! :D

12. What's Goin' Down -- tMac. Ahh, my new favorite tMac song. :D My tMac fans (aka Skittles and netsirK) naturally got this one. :)

13. It's Joy -- nb. Ha, I thought Guitargirl would be the only one to get this. >:)

14. You're Still There -- nb. Same here. This one's one of my favorites off Read All About It. :D

15. I Adore You -- Phil Joel. Hooray for Phil songs! They stump you. >:)

Two heads collide in three, two, one...

16. Live In Stereo -- nb. Using my favorite lyrics of this song as a freebie. :P :P

17. One Heart -- nb. Wow, even Guitargirl was stumped here. I'm kinda surprised. :P

18. Rescue -- nb. Yeah, another freebie here. :P :P

19. No One Loves Me Like You -- Jars of Clay. And no one can get little-known JOC songs such as this. :P I always hate this song coming up because the lyrics aren't coherent unless you include one whole verse.

20. God Is Not A Secret -- nb. Freebie alert. :P

"Yeah, that's right, Paul... hurry up, I wanna get back to singing..."

21. Strong Tower -- Kutless. It kinda surprises me that Guitargirl got this right, because she doesn't like Kutless too much. And wow, netsirK got it right too... hmm...

22. Whispers In The Dark -- Skillet. Poor Skittles, the one Skillet fan that didn't get it right. :(

23. Gloria (All God's Children) -- Paul Colman. Owan was the only one to get this?! Come on, people!!

24. Satellite -- Jody Davis. Aw, yes. Jody stumps y'all, too. :D

25. Show You Love -- Jars of Clay. Guitargirl is the ONLY one to get this one.

And the last part was part of Brian Regan's Spelling Bee routine. "MOOSEN!!" XD

And you get a reward!!

See?

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

I didn't make any huge mistakes!!!!
:D
Nice picatures, too!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Mwahaha.
I stink and I know it. --Monkeh
i'ma go hide now

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Lo and behold, I have nominated ye.

Brittany November said...

Shoot! should've gotten one of the Phil Joel songs and the VOTA song...I know both of them...