This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 February 2009

RANDOM TAG

I found a cool tag done by a friend on FB (Nikki. ;) )
I dunno, I like it. :)
Lettuce begin...

A
- Available: Huh??
- Age: 14
- Annoyance: My family, at times
- Animal: DOGGIES!!!!!!! *copies Nikki's answer*

B
- Beer: Ew
- Birthday: September 9 (JOY)
- Body Part on opposite: Okay, what?!
- Best feeling in the world: Knowing that God loves you and feeling His peace. *copies Nikki's answer*
- Blind or Deaf: Neither. Well, I’m deaf when I have my iPod in. XD *copies Nikki's answer*
- Best weather: 55, breezy... evening... full moon... Yeah...
- Been in Love: Well... no...
- Been on stage: Twice.
- Believe in Magic: Magic as in God's Power. :)
- Believe in Santa: Inflatable Santa. :)

C
- Candy: CHOCOLATE
- Color: black
- Chocolate/Vanilla: CHOCOLATE
- Cake or pie: Mostly cake... mm, key lime... XD
- Country to visit: Aussie, New Zealand...
- Cheese: Americaaan! And mozzarella's good, too.

D
- Day or Night: Both, but I much prefer night. I dunno, I feel God more at night. :)

E
- Eyes: Depends -- between blue and green
- Everyone's Got: A water buffalo *copies Nikki's answer*
- Ever failed a class: Nope!

F
- First Thoughts Waking Up: Gotta get to the car, gotta hear "Good Morning..."
- Food: Ehhh, I'm kinda picky. :P

G
- Greatest Fear: Umm... Spiritual death
- Goals: Live up to Skillet's "My Obsession"
- Gum: Ew, no thanks
- Get along with your parents?: Fairly well.

H
- Hair Color: Red!
- Height: 5'5, I think.
- Happy: To be... living.
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die? Knowing for sure I'm a Christian.

I
- Ice Cream: Chocolate
- Instrument: Guitar, drums... oh, you mean instruments I play?? Then vocals. :)

J
- Jewelry: My anklet... and my Daily I Praise God wristband.
- Job: student. XD

K
- Kids: :)
- Kickboxing or Karate: *no comment*
- Keep a journal?: Kinda sorta.

L
- Love: Jesus... the nb... mah friends...
- Letter: 62! Kidding
- Laughed so hard you cried: I laugh too hard to be able to cry. XD

M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate.
- Movies: Down Under the Big Top (sorry, Duncan)
- Motion sickness?: Virtually nonexistent. :)
- McD’s or BK?: Neither.

N
- Number: 4. Don't ask why.

O
- One wish: ... I'll get back to you.

P
- Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with chiiiiives. :)
- Pepsi/Coke: Water or MD

Q
- Quail: To eat, no. As a pet, yesss. :D

R
- Reason to cry: Any. At least for me. :)
- Reality T.V.: Meh...
- Radio Station: KLOVE! :D
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yup.
- Ring size: O.o

S
- Song: I like lots of songs. *copies Nikki's answer*
- Shoe size: 7 or 8...
- Salad dressing: No thanks...
- Sushi: Ew
- Slept outside: Ooh, great idea.
- Smoked?: Ew.
- Sing well?: Yup! It's recently got a lot better since I went caroling with my youth group last Christmas...
- Strawberries/Blueberries: neither

T
- Tattoos?: Nope.
- Time for bed: Anytime.
- Thunderstorms: Make my house rumble... but the rain is great. :D

U
- Unpredictable: Life... and God.

V
- Vacation spot: anywhere wet and warm. :)

W
- Weakness: Quite a few.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Hannah. hands down.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Katie, Kristen and Jayde.
- Wanted to be a model: Naah.
- Where do we go when we die?: …
- Worst Weather?: Hot, humid days... and freakishly cold days...

X
- X-Rays: Teeth and foot.
- Ex's: Nope.

Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Not typically.

Z
- Zoo animal: Wow, when was the last time I was at a zoo?

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Talked to in person?: Mom
2. You went to the mall with?: don't remember
3. You went to dinner with?: My family
4. You talked to on the phone?: Uhhh, my grandmother
5. Made you laugh?: Katie... I think...
6. Hugged you?: Rusty.
7. Said they loved you?: Hannah
8. Held your hand?: ? ...
9. You cried over?: Duncan. Don't ask why.
10. Watched a movie with: ...


"Darnit! I broke my drum!" *sneeze*

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
netsirK said...

Lettuce. XD
That's a kewel tag!
I agree: Chocolate, cake, NZ. But what's up with American cheese?? :P

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay fun tag!!!
Yay Dunny!!!

Brittany November said...

Your car is a really nifty blue color. Blue is probably my favorite; next to black. I like your car's name; much tougher than cream puff, right? LOL! I love him though! (My cream puff, that is ;))
*Hugs cream puff*