This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

30 July 2008

Skype

It's Wednesday... so one can expect I'll be talking about what happened tonight. But hey, it's like 20 til 6 AM right now. Haven't been sleeping all that well this time. Dangit. I hate it when I can't get to sleep.
But that's not what I was going to talk about.

I got something called Skype... and it truly rocks. For the most part, it's free. Kinda. I'm using only the free parts of it.
Yesterday, Phika and I had this 2 hour long conversation... we covered subjects like Miley Cyrus, M*A*S*H, North Korea blowing up (hahaha), if Obama became president (my Sweet 16 would be with a bunch of rocks), our iPods and the like, newsboys (of course), Rusty, my cellphone, time zones... you get the idea.
One highlight of our conversation (Phika, don't kill me):

Phika: im gonna unsubscribe to Mileymandy
Meh: Good thinkin'.
(...)
Phika: bluey! bluey! you heard about miley and mandy, they're youtube videos, all the shibang about that?
Meh: Yes. Yes.
Phika: I dunno if you read their channel. Lookie:
Interests and Hobbies: We both love singing, dancing, and acting and it is such a blessing to be able to share these similarities! We love making people laugh and that is why the Miley and Mandy show is so important to us! We also enjoy writing songs, shopping, watching movies, being together, And more than anything praising Jesus Christ!
Meh: My goodness. Really?
Phika: Yeah, really. And this is their favorite books:
Books: Captivating. Wild at Heart. Einstein. Any books by James Patterson. My Little Prince. And of course, the how-to guide for life.... THE HOLY BIBLE.
(...)
Meh: Why doesn't Miley write songs about that??
Phika: I KNOW!
(...)
Phika: Me and my cousin Aaron, the 11 year old one who cusses, went to see the 3D movie. You shoulda seen the line. It wasn't even funny... ok, it was.
Meh: The Hannah Montana 3D movie??
Phika: It was pretty cool, actually.
Meh: Blech. nb needs to release a 3D DVD.
(...)
Meh: Whenever a commercial for that 3D movie came on, I always imagine the nb crashing the party singing "Wherever We Go." Haha, that'd be funny.
Phika: The best part of the movie? In the concert, she gets picked up on a bunch of guys' shoulders.
(...)
Meh: I can see it now... Peter running out from nowhere, screaming, "WE'RE CRASHING THIS PARTY!!"

Yeah. That brainstorm rocks. It's gearing me up for my next newsboys concert... I'm psyched!!

I guess that's it for now.
I will return later to give you the lowdown on what happened at church. If it's interesting enough.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

You know?
It would be alot of fun if you were on skype right now.
It would make me day, actually.

Blueh said...

And I was! Where were you

lol.