This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 July 2008

FIRST BLOG...eth

Hi, peeps... I'm a new face here, so...

HIYAS!!!!

Ok, now that I've got that formality out of the way...

I'll tell more about meh later... cuz this is my first blog here, and frankly, I'm BORED!!

So here... for Veggietales fans, I give you this random vid I found on YouTube...




I like it when someone speeds up a song (for the most part... for some songs, it's kinda creepy.)
Anyways, I hope y'all likes it.
*runs off to customize profile*

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*gasp*
what an unforseen development!!!
I will add you to my blogroll now!

you remember to keep blogging k?

Blueh said...

Of course! Why wouldn't I? As far as I know, I'm not braindead! :p

Anonymous said...

Blueh has a blog! Now I have two awesome blogs to read every day. :D

Random musings... I love it!

Charles said...

Welcome to the Blog World

I found you through Phika's blog