This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

31 July 2008

...

Ai, let's see... I actually got myself wrenched away from the computer. Poor Phika was not happy with the limits I set on myself, but as I told her, it has to be done.

So, my day has been better... kinda. I'm really hoping something will come out of all this... this addiction is hard to break. But I will perservere (hopefully).
My main goal is to unknowingly spend whole days away from the computer... much to the chagrin of netsirK, Phika... and Jess. ;)

My day...
I ended up turning to one of my notepads... drawing a snow leapord, a potted tree sapling, a couple of ideas for my youth group's new "identity," a lillypad... yeah. I'd show you them, but as I've told netsirK, my scanner has been MIA for years.

Uninteresting. Figures.

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

Persevere Bluey! You got me behind you!

I wish I was good at drawing. I also wish your scanner worked so I could see your snow leopard. I love cats. :D

Blueh said...

I don't know if I likes it or not. :p But it looks pretty good... maybe.

I think my tree sapling drawing looks better. But that's just me.

I wish I knew where my dad put that scanner... it makes me kinda mad...

Theophilus said...

Hey it's nonohoicha
on dad's computer

umm
Perseverance, yay!
I hope you overcome your addiction. but please...come back once in a while...

I wanna see your pictures too!