This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 May 2009

Uhm...

Oh, hai.

It's been a while.

I can't believe I only blogged six times in April. :P
So... what's been happening with me?

Well.
I haven't listened to a full newsboys song in months. At least one or two. I haven't worn my newsboys shirts in a while. Squizzy has been grossly underused.
Why this is, or whether it is because of the... change... has yet be seen. It very well might be. Nonetheless, I need to hear them again, soon, due to the closeness of the release of ITHOG. Halp.

I've been listening to Skee-let, Family Force 5, RR... Jars of Clay... yeah.
I'm recovering from my strange sicknesses... kinda.
I've been getting to know my father's family better (and it's been a fun ride, I might add).
I... well, I dunno what else to say.

The school's proxy system is on the fritz again. Knock on wood. ;)

CZYA

7 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:( Poor you. I haven't been listenin to music very much since Sunday but that's cuz I'm trying to be social-y-ish. I can't imagine not having Newsboys for so long.... *hugs Peter* *hugs you* *hugs ITHOG* I CANT WAIT TILL TUESDAY I'M GONNA DRAG MOM TO WAL-MART FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!
yeah.

guitargirl said...

Diddo on the *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
LOL! *Is very happy* can't wait to get my own copy of the new album! Glad to hear things are going well with you! :-)

netsirK said...

I haven't listened to many nb songs lately neither. They sound... is hollow the right word? Idk. I still listen to Lost the Plot lots tho, cuz that's an awesome song that I could never stop listening to.

Awesome that you're feeling better and got to know your dad's family! I need to talk to you sometime, cuz I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. *major sadness*

Brittany November said...

I'm wit netsirK on this one, I wanna chat sometime again :/ *curses computer viruses*
You don't have your album yet?! Where is it shipping from? You could probably drive there and get it ;)
And you don't wanna read the review on JFH. Well, maybe you do...but they only gave it like a 3 1/2 I think :/

oakleyses said...

prada outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors pas cher, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, air max, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, replica watches, nike roshe, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, gucci handbags, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, nike free run, nike free, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses

menna said...

بروف
شركة تنظيف مسابح بدبى
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالبخار بدبى

menna said...

ارخص شركة تنظيف خزانات في عجمان
تنظيف خزانات المياه مع التعقيم بالبخار في عجمان