This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 April 2009

Guten Tahg!

Excuse the intentional pun. XD

THR3E!!

3 things you did today: Woke up, watched GMC, welcomed back an escapee... dog.

3 things you want to do: Go to New Zealand, own a big dog, learn to drum

3 people you'd like to meet: Pete Furler, Hannah, and... oh, Dring! Er, I mean Rapture Ruckus. ;)

3 people that annoy you: C. Tomlin, my sister, and... Hannah Montana *grossness*

3 favorite animals: Canis Lupus, Canis Familliaris, and cats. Bonus points to whoever guesses what CL and CF are. ;) )

3 things to put on a sandwich: Cheese. Cheese. More cheese. Hurrah for Skittles!

3 favorite things to do: Go to concerts, talk to friends, sing.

3 favorite TV shows: Monk, M*A*S*H and... Hogan's Heroes.

3 things about yourself: I think different. I love puppy doggies and kitteh cats. :P

3 things about the person who tagged you: Let's see... long red hair... loves water... eccentric... yup, that's me. XD

Darn.
I was gonna do another tag.
But Skittles indirectly messed me up. It ain't her fault entirely, but still...

So instead, I leave you with this:

Behold: Santa Claus at his summer job.

CZYA

8 comments:

Brittany November said...

It's Stevey! LOL! Aw, that's mean ;)

Woo! A blog! :)
Woo! Hogan's Heros!

Geez, you almost made my heart stop when you said about showing that to Duncan. LOL! *Whew!*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Woo, taggay!
Darn. *hmf * But you have to do the tag sometime...plllleeeeeeez?
Oohh that's mean! Stevey can have a beard if he wants to! Right, Stevey? *hugs Stevey * :)
anyway.

guitargirl said...

Hey, I know I'm writing this with open id, but I don't feel like signing in to my google right now. LOL! It's me, just take my word for it ;)

Hm, so that's what those other two guys' names are... *files away* I really have to get one of their albums someday.

BTW, I like your new playlist ;)

Jay said...

My Croconaw evolved!
I got a Clefable and a Wartortle from my old Blue game!
I ALMOST caught a Ditto, but didn't thanks to Rollout!

netsirK said...

Oh hey, I found your blog again! :D :D :D :D *joy* This is an old post but *looks up* apparently I didn't comment. Major lameness on my part.
I LOVE-ETH M*A*S*H!
Poor Stevie... he does look like Santa Claus a bit. Heehee.

Unknown said...

معلم بلاط بالمدينة المنورة
نعلم جيداً أن في أسواق المدينة المنورة أنواع مختلفة من البلاط ومنها الجيد ومنها السيء ولكن من يعلم أجود أنواع البلاط هو شخص واحد معلم بلاط بالمدينة يمكنه التعرف على أفضل أنواع البلاط والسيراميك الذي يستخدم في الأرضيات والأسقف والجدران خاصة في المطبخ والحمام.
ولكن أصبح استخدام البلاط مختلف الأنواع الأشكال من أهم الأشياء الذي يحرص العميل أن توجد بمنزله، لأنها تعطي للمكان لمسة جمالية فاخرة، ولكنها أيضاً تتعرض لتراكم الأتربة والأوساخ وتحتاج إلى أفضل معلم بلاط بالمدينة المنورة للعمل على تنظيفها وتعقيمها، الذي يتم باستعمال أحدث المعدات والمنظفات عالية الجودة والتي تعمل على تلميع البلاط وتنظيفه بالكامل.

رضا جمال said...

القضاء التام والنهائي على الحرات عن طريق شركة ركن الأمانة أفضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمنطقة الجنوبية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بصبيا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمحايل عسير
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها

hodhod said...

شركه عوازل بالرياض