This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 May 2009

It's a tag...

Oh, hai. I'm just here to perform a tag. Then I shall be on my merry way.

Favourite snack food?
Fritos. Crunchy corn chips of half-healthy goodness! :P

Current location?
North Carolina. :)

Most missed memory?
Last Saturday... pure joy. <3

First thought when waking up?
Wow, that's random... my mind precedes me there.

Fav movie/book quote
Uhmn...

"COOL! We get to torture yogurt!"

Role model?
Waaay too numerous to mention.

When I grow up I want?
To, uh... uhh... uhhh.... :P

Shoes you wore today?
My special last-Saturday boots. :)

Fav drink?
Mountain Dew

Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
My friends... my father... the nb, before they scr-- er, I mean had their personnel change...

How well do you handle critiscm?
I'm terrible at it. :(

What would your friends be suprised to know about you?
... I dunno. Social awkwardness? :P

What can you smell?
Air. Oxygen. O2. However you want to call it.

Worried about anything?
I have two big projects due around the same time...

Last thing you bought? Three books in one...

Name three things you are truly thankful for?
My father, my friends, and my trusteh Squizzy.

Three things you are looking forward to?
Reading the O'Malley series.
Seeing the nb hopefully twice.
And seeing my father again, as well as his whole family for the first time. :)

Are you reading anything at the moment?
I'm waiting for the first three installments of said series at the moment. The prequel was great. :P :)

Last song you listened to?
My Friend Jesus, aka the first song where Peter mentions his dog.

If everybody talked like, my friend Jesus,
If everybody loved like, my friend Je-sus,
If everyone forgave like, my friend Jesus...

:) So do it! :)

CZYA

6 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

'Ai. :)
Torturing yogurt? That sounds familiarish. Is that from Myfbusterz?
Hey! NB still make me happy. How come they ain't makin other certain people happy...
Teh O'Malley series... Ew, mushy!
:) JK. is purty good, especially with *blurred out spoilers *
:D I <3 THAT SONG!!! I started drawing a cartoon to go with it. It is the best cartoon-y song ever, and Pete is easy to draw as a stickman. cuz you dont gotta add hair :) I didn't think to make the dog look like Bull though. Fanks for remindin' me. Hehe.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh by the way sorry I weren't here to chat yesterday :( I saw your comment but had to go to Grandma's house to hang with people, so I asked Smitty to tell you, and then her computer messed it up, and so yeah. WHEN WILL YOU BE HERE AGAIN HUH HUH HUH?

Brittany November said...

YAY! A blog!!! :-D

Brittany November said...

Oh, and when am we allowed to put your new bog URL on our blogrolls? :/

oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, michael kors, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, michael kors outlet, north face, burberry handbags, burberry outlet, replica handbags, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, coach outlet store online, coach purses, polo lacoste, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, north face uk, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air max, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, ray ban pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet

oakleyses said...

swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, pandora uk, hollister, canada goose jackets, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, supra shoes, karen millen uk, replica watches, pandora jewelry, moncler uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, moncler, moncler outlet, toms shoes, canada goose uk, ugg, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg uk, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler, wedding dresses