This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

30 May 2009

Hai. A Game

Because I haven't blogged in a while, I treat you with a game. Yes, I know... NOOOO!

Well, yes. Yeeesssss. :) :P
It's a gaaaame! :D
And you will all be subject. :)
Lettuce begin...

1. "Looking down, from above as you watch TV...
Wondering why you're ignoring me."

2. "It's not safe, but I'm so near.
Invading every place you go to disappear."

3. "But I'm tired of feeling like this.
And my soul cries out, 'if You're there...'"

4. "Your touch used to be so kind.
Your touch used to give me life."

5. "Shoot from your hip,
You'll shock the congregation."

6. "So much static in the rumors
Of a world of compromise."

7. "Screen door slowly opens,
Love won't be denied."

8. "I know what you're asking me,
And I don't wanna give."

9. "Dark voices call me,
'Turn away from the path you're on.'"

10. "Tonight, You are more than a mystery.
There's no more fading away for me."

11. "I ask him, 'How can you be real?'
He said 'You'll be.'"

12. "Giving up me, myself and I,
It's a bittersweet taste to swallow my pride now."

13. "I lay at this altar,
Give all I am, all that is true."

14. "I can't resist,
Take all you want from me."

15. "You can lose your mind,
Maybe then your heart, you'll find."

16. "I'm empty, lonely and accused.
Accused without a word."

17. "Who died and made you God,
And did it happen overnight??"

18. "Don't you know know this situation's
Not gonna go away??"

19. "I tried to settle,
But I just pass through."

20. "We wait for night to fall,
We can't even recall what got this started."

21. "Cold fills the emptiness
That fills this empty place."

22. "They came to see the excitement firsthand,
Hear all that I got to say."

23. "What we need is strength
Just to kneel down and wait."

24. "Well, God only knows
How to play this game
Called life and living."

25. "I want to run faster,
But this old leg won't carry me."

>:) Go nuts. And here, some comic relief:

Happy guessing!

CZYA

3 comments:

guitargirl said...

Hey! It's me! ;) I'm to lazy to sign in right now...but I wanna play! :-D

1- Run by kutless
3- Thrive by newsboys
11- Saturn by Skillet. Skillet-tee-doo! ;)
19- The Orphan by newsboys
20- We Come Together by newsboys
22- Wire by Third Day
23- GAH! I know this. It's by newsboys and the lyric is "We have filled our lives with inventions that have hurried us no where fast, now we need to turn our attention to what will last." But the title escapes me....
24- Run by PC3
25- Deeper by delirious?

netsirK said...

Yay, new blog post! :)

3. Thrive by newsboys

4. Falling Into Black by Skillet

(Boo, I don't know any of these)

11. Saturn by Skillet

12. Facedown by Family Force of Five I believe

14. Already Over by Red (holy cats I love that song)

16. Fingernails by Skillet

17. Heh, I love that line. Wake the Dead by FF5

18. Big Boy by Paul Colman?

19. The Orphan by newsboys

24. Run by Paul Colman

Aaaand, that's it. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

3. THRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (nb, of course) I'm purty sure....
4. Falling into black (or in the black, I'm not sure which one.) Skeelet. Lol i had to sing the whole thing inside my head until the chorus and that how i found out which is was :P :P

11. Saturn - Skeelet!

17. I dunno but that sounds strangely funny :P

18. it sounds like Big Boy by PC3 but uhhhh....who knows....

19. I KNOW THIS I KNOW THIS I KNOW THIS AGHHHH
and that's all.

WHOW! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT I LOVE IT!! MY LIDDUL MONKY!!!