This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 June 2009

Taggie answers... just because.

At least it keeps me blogging... ;)

1. Run - Kutless.
The first of two "Runs" on this list. Guitargirl got it rite! :)

2. Disappear - Jars of Clay
I can always count on Dan Haseltine and the Jars to stump all y'all. :)

3. Thrive - nb.
And the nb ones are almost always freebies. :P

4. Falling Into Black - Skillet
Yay for netsirK and Skittles getting it rite. :D

5. Fill My Cup - PC3
Hah! I purposely used a line unique to the Serious Fun version... because that was the one that came up! ;) That's my favorite line, anyway. :)

6. Drown - Phil Joel
Oh, c'mon, people. Poor Phil needs some more listeners! ;)

7. Velveteen - Jody Davis
Another stumper, due to the rarity of his album. :) But I'm sure Guitargirl would've gotten it right if she had the song. ;)

8. The Killing Tree - PC3
Y'all should seriously listen to poor Paulipops more. :)

9. Sweet River - Paul Colman
Poor, poor Paulipops...

10. Tonight (Not Fading Away) - Phil Joel
Another Phil song that stumped. Poor Phil.

11. Saturn - Skillet
Yaaay, everehone got it! :) That was kinda rare, here...

12. Face Down - FF5
'SirK got it rite. I kinda wouldn't expect Guitargirl to get right anyway, but still...

13. SCARLET - Jars of Clay
"And this old scarlet letter won't keep me from holding you..." Maybe I should lend this song to a few people, seeing as it is MY SONG, as per the title. :P

14. Already Over - RED
Hard rock is 'sirK's territory. :)

15. Sunny Days - Jars of Clay
"If the car won't start... when you turn the key... when the music comes on, all your cold, cold heart can do is skip a beat..."

16. Fingernails - Skillet
Another one that 'SirKie got rite. :)

17. Wake The Dead - FF5
Same as before. :)

18. Big Boy - PC3
Whoo! 'SirK got this one rite, too! AND Skeetles!

19. The Orphan - nb
And I used an obscure line, too. ;)

20. We Come Together - nb
Not surprised netsirK didn't get this. But I do wish she'd like something pre-1996 nb. :P

21. Collide - Jars of Clay
>:)

22. Wire - Third Day
First time I heard this song, I cried... and 'sirK would probably know why.

23. Be Still - nb
The little heard track from Going Public! Guitargirl gets this one right, even if she didn't know the title.
And it's a strange-ish story as to how I started liking this song...

24. Run - PC3
This one was kinda meant to be a freebie. :P

25. Deeper - delirious?
One of my favorites by the band whose name ends in a question mark.

:D

CZYA

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Agh! I shoulda got "Drown"! I know that song....Just didn't know the quote :(

Yay! Be Still! Of course ;)

netsirK said...

'SirKie! XD *moshes* Yay hard rock!
I sorry I don't like old, old nb. :( I don't like anybody's old songs really. Not even Flyleaf or Skillet's. :O (yes I know Flyleaf only has one CD. They have some strange EPs tho)

Btw, ya know you sent me Revolution by Jars of Clay way back when? Well, it grew on me. And now it's my dad's new favorite song. XD

CrimeSceneFairy said...

erk
i shtink. Boo me.