This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 April 2009

Ugh!

Hai.
I'm sick again.
Whoop-dee-doo.
No April Fools jokes here. I'd much rather it was, though.
But no such luck.

My eyes hurt.
I strained them last night.
I was planning to stay up until at least midnight.
But then the strain set in.
I closed up my laptop, hoping to return to it.
Then I later turned it off and tried to sleep.

Two hours.
I lay awake in agony for two hours.
My eyes, sensitive to everything but pure darkness.
Light made it worse... closing my eyes made it worse...
And then the nausea.
Trust me, you don't want details on that.

Finally... around 11:30,
The strain settled... the nausea settled...
Woke up again at 6...
Told Mom what happened...

And there you have it.
I'm still worried about my eyes.
They still hurt.
Not as bad as last night, but still.
Prayer would be nice. :)

...

Wow. XD That turned into a little poem, didn't it?
Well, there it is. A blog post, that is.
Comment!

CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

Prayers are on the way! :) Feel better!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:( Sorry for you. I'll be prayin'

Jessica Moore said...

Well if you look on the NB site now, your eyes will burn even more! I thought I was going to gag when I first saw it!

netsirK said...

Oh noes! :( :(
*hands Bluey teddy bear* Feel better! I'll be praying :)