This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 April 2009

The Project

I just got assigned the best project ever. :D

See, we have to do a project in Geometry class, and the requirements are simple - anything to do with measurement.
At first, I was kind of wondering what the heck I'd do, thinking about all the things I like - the project was supposed to be flexible and enjoyable. Which it will be.
Because I'm doing my project on this:

Yup, that's right. My car.
Y'all know I'm a car nut, right? Well, now you definitely do. :D

Basically, I have to do a scale model or drawing (most likely drawing) of what it looks like now, and what a typical car of its make and model look like.
And as an added bonus, I'll add on the costs of getting what we're missing. Which includes a hood, a front bumper, front fenders, and headlights. And the title of the car, which allows us to do anything to it.
We just recently got that. :D

And in case you were wondering, a typical Honda del Sol (that's what the car is called) looks like:

Notice the roof of the car? That's why it's called a del Sol - "del Sol" means "of the sun." Honda of the sun! XD
The missing roof is known as a targa top - very close to an actual convertible. It's also close to a convertible in terms of seats -there are only two.

And here - a drawing of the above photo to finish off the post:

I still say it looks like a Volkswagon. Except for the lights - they turned out perfect. :P

CZYA