This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

08 April 2009

UNHAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, hai.
Guess what?

My Facebook account is disabled. >:(
I'm not happy.
I'm NOT happy.
Facebook was fun! Facebook was a reliable way to get up with Jess (who rocks!)! Facebook showed the world my cool fotos!
My cellphone fotos... *sniff* Gone.
My FB account... *sniff* Gone.

So, yeah.
I'm sad.
Saaaaaad, saaaaaad, saaaaaad. :'(
If anyone wants to help, please ask... and I'll give you a special email address to complain to. Remember, in your email, be sure to include my Gmail.
Why?
I tell you if you ask.

Everyone helps!
Please help-eth me out!

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:O Disabled? Whai? did it send you an email? what do it say when you go on? :( :( :( I'm very sorry, maybe we can have an outrage and they'll give your facebook back. Emailz. i'ma go blog now

netsirK said...

When I read this I was like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHH!"
Luckily Hannah informed me it's better before I had a heart attack.
But seriously! That's so strange they did that!