This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 November 2009

Tag?!

So... I has a tag. :) Yay. Happinesses.
Nao, then...

Do you like to write?
Well, yes. Just check my dear Jon Micah (my flashdrive of choice)

Favourite Books?
Tooo many. :)

Do you compose music/write songs?
Alas, no. I'm inept at poetry, which is very nearly exactly the same as a song. :)

Do you like Poetry?
Actually, yes. Poetry is a magnificent way of expressing oneself...
*shields self from veggies of doom* Tomatoes were once considered to be poisonous!

Loved someone so much who made you cry?
Ohhhh, yes.

Broken a bone?
No, praise God.

Been in a police car?
See previous thing thing.

Been on a boat?
Yes. :D

Fallen asleep at school?
I think so...

Did you sing today?
Yes. :D :D

KFC, Popeyes or Church's?
Chick-Fil-A. I'm sorry, but it was founded by a Christian.

*conveniently deletes next question*

Starbucks or McCafe?
No thanks.

What's your favourite time of year?
Autumn.

Do you ever talk to yourself?
All the time. *takes Geetargirl'z answer*

Do you have a favourite treat you like to buy on occasions?
Fries!

Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible?
Of course I do.

What's your favourite sport?
Sport? What is this "sport" of which you speak? XP

What colour is your iPod?
Black & Silver.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ummmm....I have to pick just one place? *takes Geetargirl'z answer agin*

*furiously erases next question with second-rate eraser*

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
You already asked me that, but yes. I write all the time.

What do you want to be when you a grown-up?
Who said I wanted to grow up?

Favourite animal?
WOLF.

Favourite Song?
That changes a lot, buuut my current one is "Rippin' Me Off" by Skillet.

Do you like school?
Yes and no.

Are you a people person? Because I'm getting the idea that you are!
*gasps* *babbles* *runs away* *flails arms*

Do you like to talk?
Only to those whom I know well.

Favourite food?
Pizza. So customizable.

Hobbies?
Tooo many.

Favourite Author?
I dunnoz.

*crumples up next two questions*

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like high school musical?
See the people person question.

What are you scared of?
Spiders.

*sics flamethrower on next question*

Colour of your eyes?
Random, but hazael.

Sankyoo for yo' time.
Geebai

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

"Pizza. So customizable."

XD True.

netsirK said...

Two posts in the last week! :O :D

I gotta go listen to Rippin' Me Off by Skillet now. I'm ashamed to say I've never even heard it. *fail*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yaay...a taggie... =) Um i did mine on facebook but probably nobody seen it.