This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 November 2009

Hey... you...

Ohai.
We interrupt this Saturday to bring to you all a Skillet report.

Today, I bought a CD of theirs.

File:HeyYouILoveYourSoul.jpg
Hey... You. I love your soul.
Tell me if you has the CD, or any tracks from it, and if you like em. So far, it sounds kinda like their debut in terms of Coopah's vocals, but the sound otherwise is really... downright cool.

And then the other Skillet-related mention.
I was digging into JfH's contest archives.
I went into ol' DiBiase's very first mention of a Skillet Concert (FallOut 2003... he sounded very piteous of himself, but you'll have to read it yourselves to see that)... and there was this one mention that I found insanely funny...

"To pump the fans up, they opened with their rousing 'Kill Me Heal' from their 2001 Alien Youth record, followed by 'Best Kept Secret' from their 2000 release Invincible. And while he would hate me for even mentioning this, it was actually borderline cool to watch guitarist Ben Kasica miss his guitar solo cue which lead Cooper to halt the song and insist it be done right as he admitted "This is my favorite part of the song!" before belting out the lyrics 'Let it out!'"

Yeah.
It was funny! You have to admit!

;)
Has a good Saturday.
We now return you to it.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Good Ev-e-ning, my dear friend :)
:P
Anywae. I dont have such an CD, obviously. sigh. If i ever get it i will tell you if i like it, obviously :)
*reads paragraph * Tehe :D
*hugs a Cooper *
Mmk. bai. :)

Brittany November said...

Woo! SKILLET-TEE-DOO!!! :-D

I always loved the title of that album. Too bad I don't have it. :/