This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 November 2009

Answers! :)

Ohai.
All the people that I wanted to participate... did so. :)

And thus... answers!
And since we all know the band, I shall tell you the title and the album it comes off. :)

1. "Earth Invasion," Alien Youth.
Only Smitty gained this one. I wasn't surprised, for certain reasons... ;)

2. "Sometimes," Awake.
One off the new album! I expected netsirK to get this one. :)

3. Title Track, Hey You, I Love Your Soul.
I didn't expect too many to get this one, or any off Hey You. But Smitty, of course I did.

4. "Promise Blender," Skillet.
Smitty came close. I'll give it to her. :)

5. "Energy," Collide.
This is one I pretty much expected all to get... :D As it is newer but not as new as Awake.

6. "Best Kept Secret," Invincible.
Very good! Most of you gotz it rite!

7. "The Older I Get," Comatoes - I mean Comatose.
I thought this would be a freebie. Everyone has this CD.

8. "A Little More," Collide
Again, very good!

9. "Coming Down," Hey You, I Love Your Soul.
I highly suggest checking out this song, at least in a clip. It's beautiful!

10. "Believe," Awake.
Another one I expected netsirK to get. :)

11. "The Thirst Is Taking Over," Alien Youth.
No one got this one! :O Amazing! Those lines were actually my favorite of the whole song.

12. "I Can," Skillet.
Smitty got this one. :) I expected as much.

13. "Locked In A Cage," Hey You, I Love Your Soul.
Another one I expected Smitty to get.

14. "Come On To The Future," Invincible.
My latest song. :) Smitty, of course, got it.

15. "Dead Inside," Awake.
And apparently, netsirK did not get the expanded version of the latest album. I can't help but wonder how Smitty, got it, though... ;)

And viola. Fin.

Questions? Comments? Challenging arguments?

CZYA

3 comments:

hksmitty said...

I can't believe I left one out! - I knew that one too as you probably know since you know I have that CD :) as for how I knew the last one - I have it on itunes sis ;)

once again - good game :)

Brittany November said...

Hey! Has you heered Lucy? Cause I love that song.

Wow. I did crappish :/ Twas fun tho!

netsirK said...

Yay, fun! I must extend my Skillet lyrical knowledge to before Collide.