This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

21 November 2009

Skillet Game!

Ohai.
You know that game-shuffle thing, where we list lyrics and you guess the song?
It's the Skillet edition of this game!
Prepare yourselfs. ;)
15 songs... ;)

1. And where will you run? Come with us if you want to live.

2. I want someone to hurt, like the way I hurt.

3. I'm gonna love when you hate.

4. On the road to faithfulness, I sometimes forget your name.

5. And I'm surrounded. You overpower me...

6. You're the evidence that demands our belief.

7. I was sitting there, waiting in my room, for you...

8. Don't suffocate day after day, it's building up.

9. I saw peace on a white horse riding.

10. You thought you knew the truth, but you're wrong.

11. I want to taste it, I need to taste it...

12. Can the grace of God cover me this time?

13. Keep the hammer out of my reach.

14. Can you feel it? Unstoppable power.

15. Put Your mouth on mine, and bring me back to life.

Happy guessing! I purposely made this difficult. :)

CZYA

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

6- Best Kept Secret
7- The Older I Get
8- A Little More

I'm so pathetic....

Blueh said...

*waits for netsirK*

This is where she would shine... ;)

netsirK said...

Sorry I took forever and a decade! I'm afraid I might not shine though... I actually haven't had the pleasure of listening to many of their old songs. :(
But here goes!
2. Sometimes
5. Energy
6. Best Kept Secret
7. The Older I Get
8. A Little More
10. Believe (love that one)

:D

hksmitty said...

1) Earth Invasion
2) Sometimes
3) the title track of a recent CD puchase :D (aka hey you I love your soul)
4)....I know this one...just trying to think...is it promise something?
5) Energy
6) Best kept secret
7) The older I get
8) A Little more
9) Coming Down
10) I Believe
12) I can
13) Locked in a cage
14) Come on to the future (another recent aquisition of yours I know ;))
15) is it Dead inside? not 100% sure there...

I'm sure I've got at least a few of those wrong, but thats what I'm guessing :) Good game sis :D

oakleyses said...

prada outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors pas cher, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, air max, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, replica watches, nike roshe, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, gucci handbags, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, nike free run, nike free, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses