This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 July 2009

WE INTERRUPT YOUR SUNDAY

For a humorous excerpt from my church bulletin. :D
Trust me, it's worth it. Get ready to cringe.

"Next Sunday night, VBS (that'd be vacation Bible school, for those who don't know) will kick off here at Myrtle Grove. Kids will be here, loud and fussy! There will be enough noise to keep you from hearing a 747 take off! Toilets and sinks will overflow, floors will get exceedingly dirty, sweaty hands will mark the walls and no flower garden will be safe! And that's NOT A PROBLEM!"

Cuz we want kidz foah Jesus! Yes, we do. :D

Did you like it? Is my church peoplez not humorous?

I knew you'd agree. :D

CYZA

5 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yes, your church people is amusing :D Um. yeah. i'm glad I dont have to deal with little children. :P

Brittany November said...

I'm glad I don't have to deal with little children too. Oh, wait. I do :P

hksmitty said...

looks awesome mate :). Will be praying for it to go well - the practises looked really good. Can't wait to hear all about it :D Have Fun!

netsirK said...

XD XD If my church did that, they probably wouldn't get any volunteers to help out. I know I'd be scared away at least. :P

Brittany November said...

And yes, the transition between Velveteen and the last track is awesome :-D