This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 July 2009

*sigh*

Hai.
Smitty left today... to go back home... we're both quite obviously sad, but hopefully we shall be over it soon. :)
Currently, she is on plane, to Charlotta... er, Charlotte... NC... then to Vegas, then to LA, then to NZ. Yes, I had to tell you that. :)

ANYWAY...
To anyone who hasn't seen/I haven't told yet (*coughnetsirKcough*), Smitty gave me an early birthday present...
Behold, Landrum!

Yes, he's beautiful.
If I haven't already told you, please comment with your reaction. :) This means you, netsirK. ;)
Landrum is an iPod Touch. He is named after Cooper, whose middle name is Landrum. ;) There ya go.
He has 600-something songs on him right now... and three videos... a few photos... and apps and other stuff.

Apparently, I liked Smitty's iPhone enough to warrant me the iPod equivalent! :P

And, uh... that's pretty much it.
And if you haven't commented on the previous post, do so now. :) This means you, Guitargirl. ;)

CZYA

4 comments:

guitargirl said...

WOW! SHINY!!! :-D

Seriously, that's kewl. I've never owned an ipod. Ever.

And yes, it's me ;) I'm just to lazy to sign in right now and my computer's running out of battery...

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Sadness :( But yes we shall all be over it :) Yay for getting over things
LANDRUM!! Lannnyyy! I didn't know that was his middle name. Keewl. :D

netsirK said...

W O W
:O
That's kewel! iPod Touches are so neat, two of me friends have them. Now you can cruise the web at the palm of your hand! Except I hear apps can be expensive-ish.
Oh well, tis awesome! I like the name too. XD

oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, michael kors, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, michael kors outlet, north face, burberry handbags, burberry outlet, replica handbags, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, coach outlet store online, coach purses, polo lacoste, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, north face uk, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air max, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, ray ban pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet