This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 December 2010

Eeeee!

Hai!
It's December, finally! Hooway!

Buut that's not why I have called this blob (er... blog) to order.
I had a SQUEEEEEE moment two nights ago.
Yes, it is DH-related.

Firstly, I kindly request you click THIS link. THIS one. Right HERE. <--- any one of those capitalized links can be pressed, they all go to the same place. *ahem* Anyway.

So, we have a Target store here... it's on a big, bustly main road, far from my house but still within driving distance. Friday, for the first time since probably last Christmas, we got a chance to stop at our local Target.
Why? See the link! The brothers Clark have designed Target gift cards! And they're LEGO-based, no less! :D :D

So I scoured the place while still staying with my party of three (ahem, my mother, sister and I). Didn't find ANY. :(
So I tweeted that I wasn't able to find one... but lo and behold, Mom comes out (we had left to the car early, seeing as it was boiling hot in there... ugh!) with the card I'd been looking for! :D

But, I did discover, to my shock and eternal joy... fifteen minutes of Invisible Creature fame!
See the second entry in their Twittersphere section of their site?
I ee-d when I saw it. I literally eeeeeeee-d.

And all for THIS little doggy LEGO creation:
Was it worth it?
I say it certainly was.

CZYA, yo.

14 comments:

thesistown.com said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.

writerscash.com said...

I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

essay2review.com said...

Thanks for posting this useful info. It really helped me

masterpapers.com said...

That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for sharing this info with us!

customessays uk said...

interesting thoughts

essaychampions said...

Good job. All of them are useful.

dissertations said...

never thought about it.

assignment uk said...

Thanks for the interesting interview

customessays.co.uk said...

my congratulations!

blog said...

Office 2010 allows you to conveniently around "background review" Office 2010 Key (based on the top remaining corner on the data file is definitely underneath the brand will spot after the slot) will document storage SharePoint report storage facility, permit some others while in the browser amenable, look at, modify instantly submit. You can even employ Power point Office 2010 2010 photo slides straight to your confuses airwaves. In the Office 2010 you will recognize that "archives" menu may be "background review" purpose swapped out, fully in this particular menu Microsoft Office 2010 Key straight away inside the talk about, print, as well as launch files homework. Microsoft Office 2010

www.paperwritings.com said...

Wow! Wonderful post. I got pleasure reading it. Style of your writing is cool.

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed and very nice,Thanks for sharing with us.
No Addicton Powder
Sandhi Sudha Oil
Slim N Lift Aire Bra
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Step Up Height growth fomula

Unknown said...


I definitely love this site
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
samas
sarvanam
pradushan par nibandh
paryavaran
alankar
HANUMAN CHALISA
ganesh ji ki aarti