This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 November 2010

Utopia Training

Okay. I'm really bored so I'm gonna blog about more DH stuffs. Feel free to strangle me - it's all I can think of to talk about. No, I ain't kiddin'.

I had a four day weekend last weekend. Thursday was, of course, Veteran's Day (AKA, the anniversary of the signing of the World War I armistice). Friday... eh, long story. And of course, the normal weekend.
During these four days of utter bliss and boredom, I have learned more things about DH than I think I ever need to know... Yes. I'm well on my way, if I wasn't already, to becoming a hardcore Hunter. :)

Because of my nosiness, I have now learned about, among a whole buttload of other things, Invisible Creature - that it's what the Clark brothers do for a living and they're really, really good at art. I shall now show examples - some that are slightly relevant to you. :)


Yes, behold - Falling Up's Fangs! and Captiva. Yes, they did both covers. :)



Same with Hawk Nelson. Though Hawk Nelson Is My Friend looks like something they create normally... if you could ever call the Clark brothers normal.

Okay, I really don't know if they created this cover (they may have...), but look hard at the guy being "brought up" - it's supposedly the Don side of the Brothers Clark. But I'll leave it up to you to decide. ;)

OKAY - nextly, I learned more about Training for Utopia... Ryan and Don's first-ish band.

Is that Ryan in a cowboy hat? Yes it is.
The man had hair on his head in the nineties... it's a little terrifying, actually. But he's still Ryan. Screaming the way he did on the first DH album (less gritty), but still Ryan underneath. :)

I shall now leave you with an attempt to scar you using a Training for Utopia video. :)



CZYA, yo. :)

5 comments:

netsirK said...

Guess the Clark brothers have quite the operation. I think I heard that they designed the cover for Welcome to the Masquerade too.

Ehm, interesting video. o.O

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

guitargirl said...

YAY! Falling Up! :D

You should do a whole post on them sometime. They're full of awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!