This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 September 2009

Iiiiiiiiit's mah birfday...

Yes it sure be. :)
I've gotten a whole load of stuff, too... and it hasn't stopped coming...
But my biggest birthday gift this year?


Torquie!
Ain't he the kewlest? Eh? Eh??

Buuuut the front bumper isn't staying on (the above photo of the front was a temporary miracle), and the inside still needs to be cleaned up a little, so it's still a long way away. :)

See what I mean?

Torque and his high-performance twin, AKA my stepbrother's soon-t0-be-former car. I'll let you decide which one is better.





Which do you think is better?

And now for the random photos... from last blog. 'Member?

See? I *do* has a photo of a dead snake!
It's so... lifeless. ;)
I'm not sure what happened with its head, though. Hmm...

I love this photo - do you? ;)
Please excuse the pink. The shirt's black and says Harley-Davidson, so that redeems it.

And the drawing of the Red Snapper. It took a bit, but it... looks really cool.
Do you agree? ;)

Happy happy joy joy, to all... ;)

CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

HI! Happy birfday! :) Nice pics. The black shirt thingie is nice...I don't mind the pink. LOL!

And gotta love new paint jobs ;)

hksmitty said...

Looks awesome sis :D both the car and the other pics :) and just once more HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

netsirK said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:)
What a beatimus car! 'Cept for the missing bumper... but surely that'll be taken care of soon.
Nice drawing! Reminds me of a book we have here... Little Red Snapper instead of Riding Hood. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

WOO!! I lubs Torque.
Ew, dead snakes.
Dead snakes wit no head.
Ugh!
:D :D I lubs your hairs and your denim vest.
and eh nice drawin skills. (Zazzy doesn't like fishes)
:) Okay bai